The Academy Community is comprised of CIOs, CEOs, CFOs, Presidents, Portfolio Managers, Senior Investment Directors, Managing Directors, Principals, Senior Investment Associates, and other Financial Professionals. A hallmark of the Academy is that the number of allocators who attend will always surpass the number of managers at each program.
ACADEMY COMPRISED | BENEFITS
(Investment Research Professionals)
Single Family Offices (SFOs)
Multi Family Offices (MFOs)
Sovereign Wealth/Insurance Firms
Private Equity Funds
Venture Capital Funds
Real Estate Funds
Real Asset Funds
Fixed Income/Traditional Funds
Asset Management Firms
Alternative Investment Funds
A Limited # of Service Providers
Cap Intro Groups
Third Party Marketing Firms
Other Service Providers
BENEFITS OF BECOMING PART OF THE ACADEMY COMMUNITY
- When you register for an Academy Forum, you will automatically become a member of our Institutional LP/GP Community.
- When you register for the Fall Forum 2021, you will be given priority registration acess to the Spring Forum 2022 should your schedule allow for you to attend. Once part of our community you will never be waitlisted.
- Join a group of senior level decision makers in a collegial, comfortable, friendly, fun, non-sales type of atmosphere where allocators and managers come together face-to-face to share common challenges and exchange investment ideas. The Academy has fostered an environment to learn and connect with like-minded asset owners and managers in a way that promotes lifelong relationships, trust and friendships.
- Attendance is limited to 200 people per event for a more intimate setting then other conferences. The number of allocators who attend will always surpass the number of managers and service providers.
- Managers/Service Providers receive a complimentary asset owner guest pass included with their registration.
- All Academy programs are completely off-the-record (no press allowed) with a no-marketing policy. We encourage members not to solicit others during the conference programming. Exchanging business cards is entirely appropriate.
- Take part in the down-to-earth networking reception and dinner the opening night of each event. This is where our community bonds and gets to know one another on a more human level. These dinners are not to be missed!
- Branding on the Academy’s website and Forum App showcasing how your organization supports the mission for education.
- Educational white papers or research reports can be submitted to be posted on our Forum App (no marketing materials).
- Forge new relationships, reconnect with existing ones and build trust with one another by developing deeper bonds with your peers twice a year! Many opportunities to collaborate with institutional investors, family offices, consultants, and asset managers.
- Opportunity to Earn CPE Credits
Academy for Institutional Investors is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.