Thank you! Your Fall Forum registration has been delivered to Academy for Institutional Investors. Congratulations you are now automatically a member of our LP/GP community! You are confirmed to attend the Fall Investment Academy Forum taking place on October 25-26, 2022 at The Umstead Hotel & Spa, Cary, NC.
IF YOU PAID BY CREDIT CARD
* Your credit card statement will reference that payment was made to “ACADEMY FOR INST INVES”.
IF YOU CHOSE TO PAY BY CHECK
* Please make your check payable to Academy for Institutional Investors, note “Fall Forum 2022” in the memo section and mail it to Academy for Institutional Investors, c/o Andrea Szigethy, 500 Calderbank Way, Cary, NC 27513. All payments must be received prior to the forum start date.
* The Academy reserves the right to qualify all attendees and makes the final decision on the registrations category that a firm is classified as.
* Registration payments are non-refundable. If you cannot use your pass there will be no refunds for cancellations or no-shows to our forums. You may, however, substitute a participant from your own or a similar organization or transfer your pass to a future forum.
* Please email the name of the substituting attendee to email@example.com at least five business days prior to the conference.
Fall 2022 EVENT INFO – PLEASE REVIEW!
Please CLICK HERE to review all event information including discounted hotel room block info and hotel cancellation policy, transportation options, meeting venue location details, suggested attire, info on CPE credits, etc. We highly recommend that you reserve your hotel room(s) and arrange transportation as soon as possible. The Academy only has a limited number of hotel rooms available from Monday, October 24th through Wednesday, October 26th. Our link will not work if you put in other dates surrounding our conference. Please contact The Umstead Hotel directly for all of your hotel needs when adding an additional night to your reservation. Please contact reservations at 919-447-4000 for any special accommodations needed.
IS THIS YOUR FIRST TIME ATTENDING AN AII EVENT?
If you are new to attending Academy for Institutional Investors (AII) programs, please email Carey Jaquez as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have recently attended an AII Forum there is no need for you to send this information unless you would like to update it.
1. Your Photo and Biography
2. Company Logo and Short Company Description
3. Picture of your Covid Vaccination Card
Once again, thank you for registering and becoming a member of the Academy! We look forward to seeing you soon! If you have any questions in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Founder & CEO
Academy for Institutional Investors, LLC